Monday, May 1, 2017

Reflective Post




   This course has been very informative. It has also taught me many fun as well as interesting new technological ways to advance my future classroom. I am so glad that I was given the chance to take this course. I have grown in so many areas of my learning that I would have never had the chance of expanding if it weren't for this course.

   The text book was very useful when it came working on blog posts and other course work. I actually enjoyed reading this book which is very hard for me to enjoy any book for that matter. One thing I will say is that I have enjoyed learning about legal and ethical issues when it comes to using technology. Many other courses I have studied in I felt that the book was not useful and that it was a waste of money, but not with this textbook.

   Each activity and assignment has provided me with the knowledge to learn technological advances on my own so that each one I could advance my knowledge more. The reflections and discussions have given me the chance to work with others, learn from them and also have a discussion with others about our learning. I have nothing but good things to say about this course and I would recommend anyone looking to advance their knowledge or heading towards a career in teaching.


    I love this video because it shows how over time technology has changed in the classrooms. Growing up with a mother who is a teacher has always helped show me that adapting to new technologies may be difficult but it also can be fun!




No comments:

Post a Comment